9/30/06

touched

Sometimes the beauty of words just amazes me. The way that words can touch the soul, breathe life into the barren mind... it's just indescribable. Take our local McDonald's, for instance. They capture the hearts of the world with their sign out front, which reads: "WE ARE CELEBRATE THE PEOPLE DAY."

We are celebrate the people day.
We are celebrate the people day!

Can you feel the passion? It's almost as if the heart of McDonald himself just emanates from the restaurant. So few words can say so much. A splash of life -- with just a slice of mystery -- is enough to bring tears to one's eyes. This is poetry, this is life. This is a picture of hearts beating together: we are celebrate the people day.

Treasure it. Let it inspire you. And never let it go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A slice of mystery? I think it's more like a whole truckload. It's so much mystery that I weep on reading it. I think I'll tell everyone I see about it. Let me join them in saying: We are celebrate the people day!