10/19/05

nothing to say

I've been challenged to blog every day, but what do I say? I want something big to say, something monumental, something drenched in truth. But sometimes -- usually -- I don't feel any significance in my conglomeration of thoughts:

fragments of praise - faded dreams - frustration - loneliness - yearning for fellowship with real people - yearning for home - hope for words - searching for significance, purpose, love - self love - self hatred - fear - contentment - thankfulness - hunger - knowledge and conceit for it - regret for not admitting fault - regret for admitting it too often - pleasure - sorrow welling up hard in my throat- joy spilling out like a river from my soul - confusion - pride - music - love - friendships begun - friendships scattered, shattered - truth and ignorance - victory - everyday plodding - jealousy - culture - narrowness - broadness - new dreams and passion - I've only begun

No comments: