10/25/05

getting out of forms

I'm feeling compelled to get out of forms. I'm feeling like, if I don't starting loving people -- for real, I'm going to be missing out on God's purpose for me.

I stare too much. I think negative thoughts too much. I judge people and hold them up to standards I could never live out. Deep down, I'm a protester and a Republican. I hate that. I am a really, really good girl... at least that's the only part you'll ever see.

There is so little time to love on people, so I know I need to get started now -- today. The hard part is that I don't really know how most of the time. My judgment radars go swirling around my head like screaming bats. I wish I could just knock them out with a sledgehammer. You're like: "Knock whom out? The people or the radars?" Yeah, sometimes I don't even know.

So, anyway, I'm going to start praying for love and for malfunctioning judgment radars. I'd be thrilled if you'd pray with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be praying for you. Your topic is definitely applicable to myself as well, as they usually are in one form or another.

I also like that you've answer the challenge to post more (if not everyday). You have a way with words. Thanks.

c.l.beyer said...

Well, you know, I never said I accepted the challenge...

but I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks, dan; you keep me going. All y'all do.