1/10/05

dear God,

You're trying so hard to get in me. How long have You been trying to do this, and I've just been content with being a shimmery piece of glitter, looking so good -- so good! -- on the outside, but too scared to get vulnerable and let Your love shine THROUGH me, fill every part of my being.
I'm SICK of being a hypocrite! I just want everything to be real. You said, "let love be without dissimulation." Without hypocrisy. Let it be real. Genuine. I've wanted to help others, but it's been all about me looking good, doing the right thing.
What if I disappeared?
Then it would be just YOU, getting the glory!
Oh, I want that!

-------------

http://www.biblicalpreaching.info/sermons.php?preacher_search=2&customquery=search

Scroll down to and click on "Let Love be Genuine." Listen in Quicktime format.

No comments: